Sunday

Katharina Scholz gets naked for German Playboy

Katharina Scholz is an Olympic, German field hockey team member. Katharina Scholz received publicity at the 2008 Summer Olympics for appearing nude in the September German Playboy magazine. Katharina Scholz has expressed concern that her photos might overshadow her team's play at the Olympics by stating, "I think now I have to play hockey and later talk about things like that." Fellow German Olympians Petra Niemann, Nicole Reinhardt and Romy Tarangul also appear in the issue







Speaking on the German Olympic Playboy spread, Katharina Scholz said "For me it was a good opportunity, and maybe when I look back after a few years I will be proud of it. Not everybody can go on the cover of Playboy. I did it because I am confident of my body and myself."

"The most important thing for me is playing hockey. And because I am playing hockey, I got the opportunity to go on Playboy. Otherwise I wouldn't. I have no plans on a career in modelling."






Your Ad Here









No comments:

Post a Comment